Special One-time Upgrade For NEW Organifi Customers ONLY...
If you, like the other 50 million Americans, suffer from gas, bloating and indigestion...1
Hey it’s Drew again. First...
BIG congratulations on joining the Organifi family.
Whether you went for 1 jar or treated yourself to a bumper pack of 12... you can now look forward to soothing away belly fat, boosting energy and increasing your alertness.
And right now I want to offer a further upgrade to your health and wellbeing.
Because when I surveyed the audience here at FitLife TV, I found one of the most common complaints was with poor and often painful digestion.3 It’s little wonder. Did you know...
Specifically, a large percentage suffers from painful, debilitating gas, bloating, heartburn, constipation and fatigue.5
That feeling of stomach cramps or being bloated can totally ruin the rest of your day, can’t it? And having to worry about what you’re eating or avoiding the foods you love can often feel like you’re unable to enjoy life with friends and family.
Yet, stomach aches and pains are only the beginning...
If your body is struggling to break down and digest your food, it can have a knock-on effect on the rest of your body. That’s why you may feel...
Bottomline, your gut is unable to absorb the great nutrition10 you’ve been feeding it.
Why does this happen?
Simply, your gut is either suffering from a lack of beneficial gut bacteria.11 Or as more often is the case, overwhelmed with bad bacteria.
Otherwise known as gut yeast.12
What you need is to re-balance your gut--so it contains far more GOOD bacteria than BAD bacteria.
You see, when your good bacteria outweighs the bad, your body regains the ability to process food the way it’s designed to triggering an immediate, upgrading effect on your entire body.
I’m talking about increased energy… a bulletproof immune system… sharper, clearer thinking and a gradual melting away of body fat.13
So how do you get more GOOD bacteria?
Most doctors will tell you to try fiber, teas, cutting out carbs, going ‘gluten free’ and throwing sweets and desserts into the trash.
Yet, as you likely already know... that’s so much more difficult than it sounds! Plus each of those will only have limited, short-term effects.
No, in order to finally and forever fix your gut, you need to go straight to the root of the problem.
The great news? There’s a ‘quick fix’ you can do in only 30-seconds a day. Let me introduce you to the perfect partner to your Organifi regimen...
Balance Your Belly & Fight Indigestion With 5 SUPER Strains Of Long-Lasting Probiotics + Prebiotics In One Tasty Pixie Stick!
Just Drop 1 Stick On Your Tongue To Support Less Gas, Bloating, Cramps, Enhance Your Mood, Energy, And Feel Fresh & Full Of LIFE Once Again!
Imagine feeling more rested... getting deeper, rejuvenating sleep at night... feeling a steady surge of energy throughout the day (and not needing caffeine to keep you going)... feeling more focused16, productive and happier overall.
Not to mention saying good bye forever to the pain, cramping and bloating.
A steady dosage of Organifi Balance supports:
This can all be possible when you just take a few seconds each day to add Organifi Balance to your daily regimen.
Inside Each Pixie Stick Of Organifi Balance Are
Here’s what they do for your body...
As you can appreciate, most probiotic formulas are lucky to contain 1 or 2 strains. They also oxidize as soon as you open the box, which begins the ‘death’ process of the probiotics. Organifi Balance comes in individual pixie sticks that taste delicious AND are guaranteed viability of 2 whole years!
And don’t just take it from me, we encouraged some early subscribers to take a test drive of Organifi Balance:
"After I eat, I always experience bloat, acid reflux and discomfort. It usually takes a few hours to go away. But after taking Organifi Balance before bedtime, the next day I noticed a difference. Still had a little acid reflux and bloat but not as bad and it went away a lot faster. I had no discomfort at all (no pain). As the days went by my gut got better and better. I take 2 blood pressure pills everyday and it didn't interfere with them at all."
"I love taking balance every morning. I keep it on my nightstand and pop it in my mouth right after brushing my teeth - no juice, no water, just straight. I make sure to pour onto the front of my tongue. To me, it tastes like Captain Crunch cereal which reminds me of my childhood."
"Hello everyone I'm a female diabetic who tried many different things to get comfort in mY LîFe . I used also the Herbalife program to get comfort in mY Gut but today I'm on 3 weeks on Organifi Balance and wOW AmaZîNg wOO hoo 👍 I LovE it ❤️🦋 for mE I can honestly say, ToDAy I havE a wonderful day so far after having a few days of taking BALANCE I feel blessed for having the chance to try balance oh yeah and without even trying to lose weight � I have I've lost 12lbs. Already and I feel great my body feels stronger thank you Drew Canole for your videos I can honestly say you got my attention and I paid and NOw I feel like I'm living a new life .. I'm also buying another box subscription NOw and immunity packages they also are wonderful again thank you Always DavîNA PEREZ ❤️💯% good taste yum AmaZîNg delicious 😍"
"I cannot tell you how many different probiotics I have tried. None of them worked, but I'm a customer of the Green, Red, Gold, and Pure mixes for overall health. When I received the email for this new product...I had to try it! So glad I did because my gut health has seriously improved! I feel so good with these products that I send links to my friends! Thank you Organifi and if you have a PR list...I would be honored =)"
Because you put your trust in me and the FitLife team here by investing in Organifi...
I’m able to make you a special one-time offer to PROVE to you that Organifi Balance is everything I say it is...
Because I believe Organifi Balance goes hand in hand with the positive benefits of your delicious Organifi juice each morning.
In fact, I strongly recommend a refreshing glass of Organifi as the best way to take one of these Organifi Balance pixie sticks. It’s the BEST way to start your day!.
So here’s what I’m going to do:
Make your choice from the options below and I will take off 30% from the regular price of Biotic Balance…
...but only when you order on this page right now.
Close this page and you’ll never get the chance to try Organifi Balance at this discount ever again. And of course, you’re STILL covered by our 60-day Money Back Guarantee!
Take ONE pixie stick of Organifi Balance each day and...
... if you’re not thrilled with the way31 your bloating, indigestion or gas just disappears on it’s own (no pharmaceutical drugs required)...
... if you’re not over the moon at your increase in energy and drive that lasts all day (when you digestion is operating smoothly you have more energy for other things in life)...32, 33
... and if you’re not so happy with the way your thinking is sharper, clearer and more alert (If you’ve ever been constipated and couldn’t think, you know what I mean)...
Just drop us a line and you get every cent of your investment back. No questions asked.
That’s how confident I am that Organifi Balance is a life-changer for your health and wellbeing.
However, Remember... you only get ONE CHANCE to test-drive Organifi Balance at this discount!
So make your choice below and add Organifi Balance to your order. You’ll be glad you did.
No thanks Drew, I’ll stick with my Organifi. My guts are fine, my mood is great and I rarely feel tired.
1. 10 Facts or Statistics About Acid Reflux Disease - http://www.livestrong.com/article/85469-statistics-acid-reflux-disease/
2. Effect of supplement with lactic-acid producing bacteria on fatigue and physical activity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Lactobacillus+paracasei+chronic+fatigue
3. The role of enzyme supplementation in digestive disorders - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19152478
4. The gut microbiota and host health: a new clinical frontier - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26338727
5. Impacts of gut bacteria on human health and diseases - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25849657
6. Heartburn and GERD: Overview - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0072438/ 9
7. Role of the Gut Microbiome in Obesity and Diabetes Mellitus - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26452391
8. Impacts of gut bacteria on human health and diseases - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25849657
9. Indigestion Leads to Depression: Avicenna's Point of View - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3965883/
10. Is eating behavior manipulated by the gastrointestinal microbiota? Evolutionary pressures and potential mechanisms - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25103109
11. Humans Carry More Bacterial Cells than Human Ones - http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-humans-carry-more-bacterial-cells-than-human-ones/
12. Impacts of gut bacteria on human health and diseases - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25849657
13. Diet-Induced Dysbiosis of the Intestinal Microbiota and the Effects on Immunity and Disease - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3448089/
14. Probiotic Lactobacillus casei strain Shirota relieves stress-associated symptoms by modulating the gut-brain interaction in human and animal models. - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26896291
15. The gut microbiota and host health: a new clinical frontier - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26338727
16. Gut Microbiota and Brain Function: An Evolving Field in Neuroscience - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26438800
17. Probiotics: 100 years (1907-2007) after Elie Metchnikoff’s Observation - http://formatex.org/microbio/pdf/Pages466-474.pdf
18. Impacts of gut bacteria on human health and diseases - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25849657
19. Survival of Yogurt Bacteria in the Human Gut: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1489325/
20. Diet-Induced Dysbiosis of the Intestinal Microbiota and the Effects on Immunity and Disease - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3448089/
21. Oral immune therapy: targeting the systemic immune system via the gut immune system for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=gut+immune+system
22. Activation of multiple chemotherapeutic prodrugs by the natural enzymolome of tumour-localised probiotic bacteria. - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26655063
23. Expression of bifidobacterial phytases in Lactobacillus casei and their application in a food model of whole-grain sourdough bread. - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26384212
24. Probiotic Lactobacillus casei Zhang reduces pro-inflammatory cytokine production and hepatic inflammation in a rat model of acute liver failure - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25893720
25. Effect of supplement with lactic-acid producing bacteria on fatigue and physical activity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Lactobacillus+paracasei+chronic+fatigue
26. Salivary biomarkers for dental caries - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26662487
27. Probiotic treatment reduces appetite and glucose level in the zebrafish mode - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26727958
28. Basic and clinical research on the regulation of the intestinal barrier by Lactobacillus and its active protein components: a review with experience of one center - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25185994
29. Molecular identification and quantification of lactic acid bacteria in traditional fermented dairy foods of Russia - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26004836
30. Bifidobacterium Breve - http://www.probiotic.org/bifidobacterium-breve.htm
31. Basic and clinical research on the regulation of the intestinal barrier by Lactobacillus and its active protein components: a review with experience of one center - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25185994
32. Effect of supplement with lactic-acid producing bacteria on fatigue and physical activity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Lactobacillus+paracasei+chronic+fatigue
33. Probiotic Lactobacillus casei strain Shirota relieves stress-associated symptoms by modulating the gut-brain interaction in human and animal models - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26896291